Shaping critical, creative and reflective thinkers
Bridging the gap between traditional teaching methods and new-age technology based learning. Admissions Open for AY 2022-23
Call us : +91-7676 31 0000
NATIONAL EDUCATION POLICY
Most frequent questions and answers
- Please fill out the Glentree application form for registration. Application forms are available at the school premises or can be downloaded and submitted.
- The list of required documents is listed on the form. Kindly do not leave any field empty.
- Please ensure prompt arrival at the venue on the scheduled date.
- The school desires to conduct an interaction during the registration process.
- Admission is based solely on merit.
- Parents will receive intimation with regard to the admission status.
- If the parents do not wish to go forward with the admission the seat will be passed on to the next candidate on the list.
- Please contact us at 7676 31 0000 for further details. We’d be happy to answer your queries.
The applications submitted would be shortlisted and candidates selected for interview will be informed at the earliest. Please ensure prompt arrival at the venue on the scheduled date of interview. Admission will be based on the following criteria:
Nursery To Grades 5:On commencement of the admission processes, the school will schedule meetings with the Grade Teacher/ Head of Section for us to understand the child and for parents to have a better understanding of our learning approach. Following this the Provisional Admission letters are issued to students.
Grades 6 and above:Students will go through a milestone mapping session.
- A student using the school bus is expected to be at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus.
The bus will stop at the allocated pick up point only.
- Students are allowed to use their allotted bus and bus stop. No change will be allowed without prior permission from the school authorities in writing.
- Pre Primary and Primary children will only be handed over to parent/guardian. In their absence at the point, the child will be brought back to school and parents are to pick them up from school directly.
- Buses will not wait for late comers.
- Students must not move around the bus while the bus is in motion.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.